To be a premier academic institution striving continuously for excellence in technical education, research and technological service to the nation.
1. To recognize and make quality Engineering education available to the society.
2. To create a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and apply them professionally with societal concern.
3. To prepare for life-long learning to meet intellectual and career challenges.
4. To promote professional ethics, leadership qualities and social responsibilities.
5. To maintain research environment with an opportunity to create, apply and disseminate knowledge to the needs of society and the industry.