BE(AICTE) I, III,V,VII-SEM(Main), III-SEM Bridge Course, AICTE/CBCS/Non-CBCS Backlog Exam Fee Notification, January-2022 (last date extended to 02-02-2022)
EXAM Fee Payment Procedure
- A direct link is available on college website www.matrusi.edu.in for payment of examination fee.
- A receipt will be generated after successful payment.
- If the payment status is showing as failed/pending/error, please send a screen shot to exam branch e-mail id: email@example.com, so that we can confirm the payment is done or still pending.
- If the payment status is error, wait for some time until you receive a mail/msg from bank stating your payment is completed.
- Students are further instructed to check their roll numbers, names, and phone numbers before payment of examination fee. No changes will be entertained.
- Payment of examination fee does not entitle the student for the examination until he/she fulfils the rules and regulations of Osmania University (Attendance, etc…,)
- All the details for payment of examination fee is provided on college website www.matrusri.edu.in
- Students can mail their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org in connection to payment of examination fee.